Our Historical Society is one of fifteen historical societies in Wayne County. The Society is home to one of the War of 1812 Bicentennial Peace Gardens.

For useful info (address, museum hours, phone) Click Here.
The historical society for the town of Williamson, NY was originally founded in 1964 and chartered by the NYS Board of Regents in 1971 under the name Pultneyville Historical Society. In May 2010, the name of the Society was changed to Williamson-Pultneyville Historical Society.
The mission of the Society has been and continues to be preserving the history of the town of Williamson. Willliamson is comprised of three hamlets: East Williamson, Pultneyville and Williamson. The Society is located in the hamlet of Pultneyville on the Seaway Trail on the south shore of Lake Ontario at 4130 Mill Street in a landmark home c.1858 purchased in 1996 .                Read More >>


War of 1812"Battle of Pultneyville"
Read more >>

October Program
Rochester's Patent Medicine Men

Candlelight Cemetery Tours!
 
Read More >>

Volunteer Opportunities Now Available!
Click here to find out more!
P.O Box 92 - Pultneyville, New York - 14538
Copyright © Williamson-Pultneyville Historical Society, 2003-2014.